Friday, August 10, 2007

Still can't upload photos

So, I came down to the restuarant it's 10:15 the place closes at 11:00 and I thought that it would be quiet and no one would be on here and the band width would be wide open but much to my surprise everyone is out! The place is hoppin'. I've been trying to upload for about 20 minutes and again it just times out. Grrrr.

To answer questions from some of the comments posted. Aunt Tammy - yes he laughs a lot! He is an extremely pleasant boy. He plays well by himself and with me. The only time he has been sad at all is during the ride at night and twice when I wouldn't let him climb the curtains and play with the phone. He gave me a mean look because I made him stop. So, he threw his truck.

He is so funny. He has a truck, a doodle pad (which he figured out an I could not), a sippy cup he still can't get to work right (I tried it you have to suck really hard -dumb), the two tape measures (the retractable one is really cool) and tonight a man gave him a flashlight you shake and it lights so no batteries. He carries ALL of them everywhere we go. It makes taking him to dinner or to the market very interesting. I've got him high fiving everyone and he is saying that things are cool! Next he'll be saying DUDE (too many years in CA). I can't believe how good he has been. Mom is having fun but a bit cabin fevered. It's tough because with the rain we can't even let him out to play on the patio area by the dining room. So we really are confinded to the room. I hope the car ride and shopping tomorrow helps unwind him a bit and burn some time.

Thanks for all of your comments of love and support. We will get through this and be home soon. It appears the agency director gave the reps a slap around I imagine I will hear from them tomorrow inviting us to the house so maybe I'll get those pictures taken and letters delivered afterall. I will do my best for all of you. I know you are counting on me.

Okay, better send before the power goes out again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Valerie:
I am so happy things appear to be working out finally! Junior sounds like an absolutely adorable kid!! I can't wait to see your pictures of him. I'm glad you emailed Cheryl because you didn't deserve to be treated that way. And Junior needs his special day saying good byes!!
Karen