Friday, August 10, 2007

It looks like Wednesday will be tight!

For those of you on the "other" group (all my adopting sisters) I posted the message from the agency rep in email since I know you all have a very vested interest. For the rest of you... I have been told that the state of OK has agreed to email the V-37 we are waiting on. The rep will request an appointment to see me again this will be done on Monday for Tuesday and the visa issued Wednesday. There should be a celebration party at the home for Junior to say good-bye to his friends and former family (all the kids) and then off to the airport. It is really pushing it but it still works. I don't think the woman needs to see me again at the Embassy and so possibly the visa will be ready sooner than that. When I was there she seemed satisfied with our appointment and said I could pick up the visa on any day of the week. It was only the interview that needed to be on a specified day. So, with any luck we will get word on Monday to pick up Tuesday and it will not be cutting it so close. I think I will email the agency director and tell her I do not think another appointment is necessary. See if that speeds things up. More to come... Sorry about photos everyone it sucks!

No comments: