Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Blast off!!!!

Well, we are loading the car and on the way to the airport, but in Cheryl's usual form she is stealing the thunder of the moment. She claims she received an email from the Embassy this morning and they do not have the VISA37 or I171-H, despite the fact that I have a confirmation email stating it was sent in Nov 2006. It has been a morning of endless phone calls and well (1) hole in a door! I am so frustrated right now I don't even know how to express it in words. We are going and hoping... so everyone I'll ask you to get on your knees as you did for Heather. We're going to need it....

4 comments:

Richardson Family said...

I bet it magically appears. Thinking of you every minute and hoping everything goes smoothly. What a lucky boy Junior is and a lucky Mommy you are.
The Richardsons

Anonymous said...

You, Lorea, and Junior are in my prayers. I'm sure everything will go well. You'll be a great family! (I'm Aunt Tammy's co-worker).

Suzi said...

You and your Mom have a long trip ahead but the end result is that you and Lorea as well as your whole family have opened up your heart to give Junior a whole new life with endless opportunity. My thoughts are prayers are with you and your family. You and Lorea will make awesome parents. Looking forward to meeting Junior.

Anonymous said...

I wish you and your mom a safe journey! We are thinking of you all. I am excited for Junior to arrive in America for his new lease on life. You have all won the lottery, if you ask me! Best of luck with the remaining administrative issues. I am sure you will achieve the ultimate goal and fly home with Junior! -Lisa, Yvonne & Morgan