Saturday, August 11, 2007

It worked for a while

I put these on very randomly. There is one that is very dark but that is the first hug from Junior at the home. We were allowed to take about 4 photos and Mom was technically challenged with the flash. At least she got it and I can enhance it later. As you can see Junior is a mischief maker. Into EVERYTHING. He put all of his toys on his head including all the napkins from the holder. We took more photos today that I will add if I can later. I'm so excited that some posted.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Valerie - I have been checking your blog routinely. This is my second time today! Glad you are safely there. Sounds like quite an adventure! Can't imagine being holed up in a motel room with a little one but sounds like you're handling it well! He really is a cute little guy! Sally