Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Back to daycare

Today Akins returned to daycare. He probably could have gone yesterday, but I was a bit apprehensive after talking to his teacher and having her express grave concern about being able to meet his two week restriction (no lifting, pushing, pulling, vigorous activity or sweating). This is a tall order for a 3 year old! Grandma offered to stay with him on Tuesday while I met with the director of the daycare to discuss our options and if they REALLY would be able to meet the restrictions. She assured me they would and actually moved him to a different less hectic class to make sure they could watch him closely. I hope they really are. He was sitting quietly in the office when I went to pick him up so it appears they are taking it seriously. Seven more class days to go before we see the doctor and hoepfuly have the restrictions lifted. Trust me I am counting them down a bit nervously.

No comments: