Saturday, January 12, 2008

I Will Eat Anything!

REALLY - okay, let's see. A week or so ago Akins was insisting he could and would eat anything so I said really? Even dog poop? He said "yeah". So, Lorea jumps up and runs outside and acts like she gets some pooh from the yard, but really she got some fudge from the kitchen (compliments of Sandra and Jennifer from Arizona) then proceeded to pretend to eat some and chase him all over the house completely mortified. Last night this craziness continued and had us both in tears laughing so hard. She acted like she had some pooh "for dessert" following dinner, she asked him if he wanted some and then popped a piece into her mouth, he looked at me with eyebrows raised, pointing in dismay, shaking his head and mouth fully hanging opened, which provided the perfect opportunity to pop a piece in his mouth which was an instant projectile followed by him pushing his plate and glass away and saying "I'm finished, may I get down please". You really had to be there and I know it sounds gross and it is but oh my God it was funny!

1 comment:

Nodler-Morris Zoo said...

I am glad he is doing so well after this surgery!! Recovery seems to happen much quicker when the penis is not involved...at least that surgery was a success and does not have to be done a second time. See, there is a bright side.