Sunday, August 12, 2007

Sunday Morning - what to do?

So, last night out of the blue Junior said "Momma, E-Man's mother gave me a picture of you". Blew my mind! Mom said did you hear him? That reminded me that they never gave us those photos albums wonder where they are?

I just called Jessie and she is going to have Samuel pick us up tomorrow morning at 8:30 and take us out to the house. So finally I will get to see your kids, deliver your letters and cards and take a ton of photos. I promise to try to do all of the things we had talked about before including shoe sizes. We still have the tape measure getting it out of Junior's pocket or hands may be a challenge.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Valere:

I am so happy you will get to go the AFAA house tomorrow. Will you make sure Jessie gave the kids the stuff we sent over with Heather? I want to make sure Ishamel got his book and letter and I know others sent things to Heather as well. Thanks and enjoy!!!

Karen

Anonymous said...

The photos are great! So excited to see you with your little boy. He sounds like he adjusting very well -happy to be with you and curious about everything. So wonderful!

Good luck with the rest of the process. Keep the posts (especially photos) coming.

hugs to you all,
Alycia

Richardson Family said...

So incredibly cute!!!
Junior looks amazing, healthy and happy!
Sue