Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Here comes some more!

I took about 200 pictures in total so when I return you will have much to keep you busy. About 1 hour of video too. Unfortunately, due to the other issues of the day (outlined in an earlier post) I will not be going back tomorrow. I'm sorry I told all of the kids I would be back tomorrow. I feel very bad for having said that.

Florence and Diamond (well and Kurker trying to get in on the action)

Grandma getting mauled!

Chuchuma (sp - one of the house workers) brought in this weird little creature - Junior was terrified of it as was Jacob. Most of the kids wanted me to hold it and see if I was scared. Those of you that know me well I love all creature - well except spiders. So, I was in.

Martu and Mackie

There are about 10 kids all talking to me at the same time!

No comments: