Monday, August 13, 2007

Back from the house

Alas we had time with the kids! Okay, Samuel picked us up at 8:30 and we spent about 4 hours at the house. I have tons of pictures and solo songs from nearly EVERY child on video. I tried to make sure I got a lot of footage of the children especially for my "sisters". Here are some details -

Karen - Diamond is beautiful and seems very well adjusted she and Ishamel are VERY anxious to come home. I told Ishamel 9/12 and he was so excited. Jessie said that his stuff is done and "we will see what we can do" to get Diamond's done.

Jessica - Both the kids seem fine. Florence is a little fighter. She is so small that she gets squished by the older (or bigger kids) but she puts up a very good fight! I have some of this on video so you can see.

Sharon - Jemama and Princess what can I say they are soooo beautiful both of them. They want hugs and to hold hands all the time.

Patricia - Alomiza was working on her handwriting when we got there and she was going very well. They had written I am a girl and she was writing it too. She had all but one letter exaxtly right.

I really wish we had the Jones' address phone or something. Jacob is just about desperate to go to America. If is very sad and even more so because I have no information to give him.

We will be going back tomorrow and on Wednesday for his party. Jessie wanted Junior to stay until Wednesday and I told her no that at this point it was too late and too confusing to him, she conceded and he is with us.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Valerie:
Thanks so much for everything! I am anxious to hear if you got your visa today. I emailed Cheryl about setting up my visa interview for Thursday, September 13th and asked if she's confirmed they have my Visa 37. So far no response. Let me know if you know who I should be contacting.
Give Ishamel and Diamond a big hug for me and tell them I'm coming soon!!
Karen

Richardson Family said...

great update Val.
Abegail and I just looked at all the photos!