Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Making friends and contemplating future careers

Today Junior met the kids next door. They have welcomed him to the neighborhood with open arms. So, he got to try a slide, swing, teeter-totter and a little jungle gym up to the slide. BIG fun, but even these wonderful toys still can not be surpassed by "Junior do you want some meat?" It was dinner time and when asked this question he bolted to the house like it was the last supper.

While all of the experiences unfold I wonder what might be his future career. I still think an engineer might be in the cards, but the following photos raise potential options. Don't you think?


Dog Psychic

Plumber (note the plumber's butt)

National Foosball Champion

Cell phone operator

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Valerie:

He is so CUTE!!! Your comments make me laugh. I can't tell you how I happy I am for you and Lorea.

Karen