Thursday, October 25, 2007

Akins gets mail!

Today Akins got to experience the first time ever getting mail. Abegail, Eman and Annie sent him a fun care package and his cousins Paula, Chip, Lexi and Corey sent him a fun get well card. He was thrilled to see that he actually finally got something from the mailbox. Each day I stop and get the mail out of the mailbox at the end of the drive and he will say "Junior's mail"? Never before has there been anything in there for him. Today unfortunately he was no there to watch me pull it out but he was none the less excited when I brought it in and showed him he had two envelopes.

After opening his mail he had the following comments:

1) I want to see E-man (he thought the pictures I took would be of E-man)
2) I want to go to their house (Paula's family)
3) He pointed to the picture of Paula's family and asked their names over and over - then began calling them all chicken.





1 comment:

Richardson Family said...

Love It! Thanks for taking the photos!