Friday, December 3, 2010

Puppy Kisses and Vacation

As I stated in the last post my heart has been damaged by the loss of my little, white, swimming friend. There is a book called "Chicken Soup for the Soul". Well I have a new one that needs to be written "Puppy Kisses are the Chicken Soup for the Soul". I've lost two dogs in the past few months Zach and Dolly. Beans is nearly 12 and Canola is almost 10. This is a big number in dog years but even more so in Bulldog years. The average life of an English Bulldog is 8. The problem is Dolly's life did not fall in order and it made it very clear to me that I need to continue to prepare for more losses. So.... here comes Bubbles! That's right a bundle of softness and the bonus points? Beans is acting like a puppy all over again. She is loving this new little kid.




Now we are off to the Dominican Republic for vacation some much needed R&R. Grandma good luck with the little one.




Maima: Grandma where are your ice cubes? (looking all around the kitchen)
Grandma: Where do you think they would be?
Maima: Oh (finally going to the refrigerator)

2 comments:

Shelby said...

Sweet puppy!

Richardson Family said...

oh my word adorable, enjoy the vaca!