Saturday, March 8, 2008

Funny Quotes

There are so many times I wish I could write down what Akins says right when he says it because it is often so funny and I think I have to put this on the blog, but then hours pass and I forget the funny thing. Here is one I do remember:

Akins: Mommy-O
Valerie: Yes, Honey.
Akins: My tongue has a hole in it.
Valerie: Why did you bite it?
Akins: Yes.
Valerie: Do you need me to kiss it?
Akins: The water will fall out of it.
Valerie: The water will fall out of it?
Akins: Yes, the water will fall out of it at my school.
Valerie: Well, today is Friday and you don't have school until Monday so it will probably be okay by then.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Love it. These moments are priceless, they also provide some good laughs when he gets older! Keep sharing, I always appreciate the laugh!